Saturday, August 8, 2009

WOW i havent written on here for ages.
Jordan has been assessed by the MOE for his speech and he needs to be seen regulary.
He has been discharged by the physio WooP WOOP.
He is doing great and is such a wee darling. He comes up to me all the time and goes "arv oo" ( i love you).
He was waiting to hop in the bath the other day with Bry and peed all over her leg lol she was not impressed.
His eating is still utter crap and its a huge effort to get him to eat anything. He is still soo skinny.
Shakayla got her report the other day and despite her been a little shit at home she must save her best behaviour for school....glowing report with all As....go Kayla.
This Saturday Kayla and fly over to LA on the sunday we are going to Las Vegas and on the monday disneyland on the Tuesday we fly to edmonton canada for 10 nights for my brothers wedding.
I am going to miss my babies sooooo much.
I still miss mum on a daily basis. I think about her and get so angry that she is gone that i really feel like kicking something and been distructive.
I would walk the earth to see her one more time.
I lay in bed at night once everyone is asleep and cry myself to sleep.
Thats the only time i will let myself think about her. I feel so robbed.
I am slowly loosing weight i have now lost 5 kgs in 3 weeks. I need to lose so much more though such a long process but so worth it.
Pete and i are finally getting married Jan 2011 which really isnt that long away. I seriously dont know how i will do it without my mum. I have spoken to a good friend and have decided that my wedding dance with dad i will use one of mums favourites songs which will no doubt bring me to tears.
I still havent been able to listen to the songs that were played at mums funeral.
Right i have work tonight argh so better get a move on and look presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment