Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Brydee

After having only one child for 8 years i didnt even contemplate i might be pregnant. I had been vomitting for a number of days and decided to take a pregnancy test at work for a joke another girl was doing one too. Mine came back positive. I was in total shock as was my partner of 4 years.
Again i had hyperemisis all the way through. I also had spd which is really really bad backache other than that i had a easy pregnancy.
I found out at my 20 week scan i was having a wee girl. I was booked in for a c section as she was considered a big baby,breech,posterier and slight placenta praevia.
She was due on my birthday 3rd April 2006. I was booked in for the 27 march.
Shakayla stayed at mums house on the 26th i got no sleep at all thast night i was so excited and scared at the thought of a new baby. Would i know what to do with such a little person.
The next morning at 7am we went to hospital i was going to have Pete come in with me while i had the c section.
I was taken to theatre and given a spinal. I remeber feeling very dizzy and feeling sick. My blood pressure had dropped very very low, i was going in and out of conscieness.
Brydee Jorja was born at 10.30am Monday 27 March 2006 weight 8.4lb.
They had taken her away to clean her up and had started to sew me up there had been a few complications with my uteris and bladder. My bladder had adhered to my scar tissure so they had taken longer than normal to cut me open.
They were about half way through sewing me up when i started to get feeling back in my legs it worked its way up to my stomach and i could feel them sewing me. I told them and they said they could give me another spinal or i could just bare it. I told them to blimmen hurry up. I bit right through my lip with the pain.
Brydee was a healthy baby and had absolutely nothing wrong with her

No comments:

Post a Comment