Friday, November 21, 2008

today

Do you ever question why we were put on this earth. After following wee Kyahs journey i have started to ask myself this. One little girl not quite 3 changed so many different peoples outlook o life. How can one little child accomplish this?
If one child can achieve this imagine what the world as a whole could do.
Kyah has changed my life. I am more tolerable with my children. I take more time out to just play and be silly with them. Life can change in a minute.
I got a phone call this week from a good mate of ours who said his brother who Pete went to school with and played soccer with was in a huge car accident and now potentially will never walk again. Such a huge waste of such a gifted young man.
So much sadness.
Soemthing a bit funny but naughty hehe
Jordy spilt a larghe packet of split peas over my kitchen floor i walked in and saw it and said "for f8cks sake" wee Brydee pipes up with "ucks sake Jord"... I had to walk away then tell her mummy was naughty as she said a naughty word.

No comments:

Post a Comment