Friday, January 16, 2009

Anybody want a 11 year old. She is doing my head in. Nothing but a rude and ignorant little girl. She wanted to get on the internet last night at 11pm i told her no. She went to bed and so did i. About 40 mins later i heard a noise and i got up. Kayla was on the freaken internet....so blimmen sneaky.
She has whinged and bitched and moaned for a dog. We got one and now she treats him like shit. Yells and screams at him all the time.
she has no respect for anyone. I have tried talking to her, grounding her, ignoring her nothing works.
She has one volume tone and thats bloody loud.
She asked to bus to Jellie park today and I told her she wasn't allowed to she has whinged all day saying that her friends are.
Jordy won't keep his sling on he keeps slipping his arm out. It must be so uncomfortable for him. I went to put his sling on and stabbed myself with the safety pin...its not very safe if it still pricks me.
I have chocolate all over my kitchen floor from where Kayla made a choc cake yesterday. The terms were she makes it she cleans the mess. I went to work got home last night and the mess was still there.
All I have heard from Shakayla today is I don't like this programme, I don't want that for lunch....ungrateful little so and so.

1 comment:

  1. Fark sake, I go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose, lol. You are having a real bad run lately aren't ya chick? Let me know what day suits you and I will come over and you can offload, lol. If it is any consolation. my miss just turned 12 is exactly the same, they drive ya to drink, I tell ya. Anyway, all my contact info is on my facebook, so ring/email or text me. xxxx

    ReplyDelete