Friday, January 23, 2009

I had just finished work and was winding down. I decided to go outside for a last smoke. Just finished when i had the cat meowing from in the garage so i opened the door to let her out and i saw the biggest most ugliest hugest white tail ever on the garage door.
I ran and got the camera and took a photo...not a very good one either cos i was too scared to get close.
We had a brand new can of spider barrier spray stuff sitting on the ledge and i seriously sprayed the whole lot on this spider...it was white by the time i had finished. The i thought FARK you silly tart...i was in a tiny garage and just used a whole can of spider spray i started imagining spiders dropping from the roof and landing on me which of course sent me into panic mode. I tried to run out of the garage but procceeded to trip over kaylas bike and a mates tent. I was just about in tears at this time.
I got out the garage and ripped my top off. I am now sitting here at 1.04am with no top on and im sure there is a million spiders walking over me.....
How am i supposed to sleep now;

1 comment:

  1. fpmsl, what a bloody hoot, made my day, hopes theres no furry creatures in my tent, lol.

    ReplyDelete