Saturday, January 24, 2009

WOW I had the worst day ever.
Jprdy had his dietician appointment at 1pm we took him to that and they aren't happy with his weight gain...:(
After we had been to the hospital we decided to stop in at subway and pay our car rego i got the subway whilst Pete went and got the rego he had Jordy with him. He got back to the car just before me. I went to open my door just as he shut Jordys and low and behold it wouldnt open. Pete had acidently locked the car doors with Jordy in it and the ar keys on the frount seat....
I rang Petes mum to go to our house and get the spare key by the time i had rung her aand she had been to my house 25 mins had passed.
Poor Jordy was getting dozy and the sweat was literally pouring of him. I started freaking of course and telling Pete to just break the window....as time passed Jordy stopped rying and started to get dozier and dozier. I gave Pete 5 more mins before i broke a window thats when his mum turned up. Poor Jords drank half a pump bottle full of water....
I felt like the worst mother ever!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment