Friday, January 9, 2009

We took the wee ones swimming at Jellie park today. Brydee loved it whilst Jordy cried the whole time and had his head tucked into my neck. We ended up putting him in the pram and putting him right beside the pool where we were sitting. (no he wasn't in the horrid 36 deg sun). He fell asleep within 5 minutes.
Pete and I went out for tea on Tuesday and to the movies. The previews had just started when the stupid projector blew up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We did get 2 double passes to any movie. 9pm and we had nothing to do and a baby sitter. Hehe we ended up coming home and just blobbing.
Just out of curiousity how many people actually read this. I have often wondered whether many people read this or just one or two. leave a comment so i know whether to sensor my posts or not hehe. ;)

3 comments:

  1. well ya know I do, so no sensoring needed here, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sticks hand up*, I admit to checking in every week or so. Having my own wee boy (7yrs) with learning/development issues I have been interested to read your journal, but haven't felt I had anything valuable to add as yet. Can identify with your feelings at times of the fact they don't "fit in" at times but I can honestly say their achievements are all the richer and sweeter when they do come :o) We have been through Beacon House and they are awesome! Max attends Beckenham School and they are outstanding with their resources and acceptance of kids needing extra support. I often thank my lucky stars Max was given to me as I can't imagine any one else loving him more and I'm sure you feel the same about Jordy xx (DOTO from TM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup and ya know I do too LOL (darrylsgirl)

    ReplyDelete