Monday, January 12, 2009

Is it wrong of me to secretly hope i get pregnant each month. I know in my head that we don't NEED another child. I have a huge workload this year.... working nights, secretary of Petes Soccer club, secretary of Canterbury Sunday Soccer League (argh), a tween with a mega attitude, sweet innocent Bry and of course everything that is going on with Jordy not to mention a energetic boisterous puppy but i don't think I would be unhappy if i did get pregnant. My family has never felt "complete". How do you know when it is complete....do you just know???
I have my tubes tied so there isn't much chance of me falling pregnant and i have so much scar tissue that wouldn't help. But i would love for another child. Another baby to snuggle and smell that whole baby smell. Another baby to look forward to meeting. Another baby to get up to during the night and comfort....,....ARGH I am so clucky.
No use asking my brother and his fiancee to have a baby as they are running back to Canada and will take the baby with them.....

1 comment:

  1. Well you will need to save your money up so you can go visit them.

    ReplyDelete