Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BANNED FROM TRADE ME

There have been a few posts regarding me being banned from Trade Me. I got banned in late June for listing my montages as it is a service. I emailed trade me and got reinstated and promised i would never list them again...I didn't. BUT I did post in the employment thread saying I was looking to look after children through Porse, if they were interested they could contact porse....and wham bam I was gone. I rang up TM and they said I was advertising a service. I said thats what everyone does and do in employment. I asked if I was being reported and she said they have to take every report seriously.
They wouldn't reinstate me.
I used Petes trade me name and that was disabled with an email saying he has contact with "kaylabumbis" and it is far too much of a risk for me to have contact with the boards...pffft not like i was going to bomb them or anything.
I then started using a friends tm name under her permission and that got disabled too....I am done trying.
I do miss all the support and lovely ladies on TM.

No comments:

Post a Comment