Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The pead has just rung and spent 20 minutes on the phone to me. His tests are "nothing" really to worry about. A few things are elevated but nothing serious at this stage. His blood had clotted so was hard for the blood people to take very accurate tests but she assured me they are all very trained.
He will need more tests done and she said that to continue on with the games we play ie incy wincy spider, twinkle twinkle little star as they all help with the muscles.
The enzymes that were up in his heart also relate to the muscles which is why it was elevated.
We are still waiting for the "scary" test to come back.
She said he "could" of had a stroke in utero hense why he is delayed but will be doing a brain scan on him. I also mentioned about the fall he had when he was younger and she said in no way would that have caused it.
She also said i'm in tune with Jordy and am a good mum to him "polishes perfect mum badge" hehe
She was absolutely fantastic in reassuring me that nothing bad will happen to Jordy and his CP is only mild YAY.
Once the physiotherapy is underway hopefully he will start to improve.
I am so glad she has rung I have been worried sick thinking the worse from the blood results grrr my gps for worrying me.
I do think this has to be the best news for a long time. HEHE she also said what a handsome wee man I have "polishes proud mummy badge".
The support that I have recieved on here and on the msg boards has been fantastic and it really does help to cope knowing we are not going through it alone.
So thank you all.

4 comments:

  1. That is fantastic news, yay for Jordy. I have bumped your tm thread and will do so, there is lots of us supporting you and you only have to yell out if you need us =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jordy!!!
    Poor you for being banned, i hope things look up for you soon and hope Jordy has a lovely christmas !!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KAYLA!!!
    From me to you with love xxx

    catriona Greig aka theanimal1 on tmmb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that they are positive Jordy is only mild. Same as Cameron, altho it is becoming visibly obvious that he has CP as he gets bigger. Will be following your journey. Leave a comment if you'd like my email address for me to help in any way.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummaguts you can get hold of me at kaylabumbis@clear.net.nz :)

    ReplyDelete