Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well silly me left my laptop open today whilst i went and put the kiddies clothes away. I arrive back in the loungeroom and darling Jordy had taken 7 keys of my laptop....argh.
I told him he was a naughty boy and he knows not to touch my computor. He put his head down dropped his bottom lip and was looking up at me through his eyelids.....he looked so sad i didn't have the heart to tell him off any more. So i sat him on my lap and tried to explain to him that the laptop was mummys and he has his own musical laptop so he then proceeded to try and pull the buttons of his laptop.
Seriously Brydee never got into anything like that she never pulled the cds out or had a fascination with buttons and anything electrical. I was talking to mybubbarox and she was saying her youngest is the same it must be 2007 babies arghhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment