Monday, December 15, 2008

I have woken up to a blimmen migraine. I have taken pills but i NEED to do my online shopping today. Woolworths webpage is taking so long to load. I also have Shakayla home sick from school ARGHHH
It was the social club xmas party at work yesterday (i work in a bar) and I had to work but Pete took Bry and Jordie down. Kayla was at a friends house.
Jordie loved it he was a bit shy to start with but made friends with all the ladies hehe. Bry sat drawing for ages and she conned one lady to draw pictures with her for 45 mins.
santa arrived and Brydee was so excited but went all shy when Santa spoke to her. He ame and sat down with her and spoke to her. She was shaking with excitement.
Did I also say it is absolutely pissing down with rain.
Its also "that" time of the month. So i feel like utter road kill.
Brydee is watching Santa claus 2 and Jordie is in bed asleep. Shakayla is watching Grease in my bed. Once i have finished the shopping which is still taking forever to load i might take Bry to bed with me and have a wee sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment