Monday, December 22, 2008

We went to a "early xmas day" yesterday. brydee ran off with the older children and was having a ball of a time playing with the kids. Jordy could'nt keep up so he sat by himself all day just holding a ball. I didn't say anything to Pete but it ripped my heart out. Brydee at Jordys age used to run after the older boys and copy what they were doing.
Pete sister was watching Jordy and said to Pete "well I don't think he will be a soccer player as he can't kick a ball" she wasn't being mean just stating fact. It made me start to think will he be capable of doing ball sports is there a chance if he gets a knock to the head will it make him worse????
So many questions.
I'm not in a good space at the moment at all. Working long hours and getting on average 4 hours sleep a night. Combine that with Jordy and a partner who doesn't talk and it doesn;t make a very good combination at all.
I feel that I am surviving just by a thread...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheridan - just read your blog. Brings tears to my eye's. If you ever need someone to talk to - we are always here. Feel for you guys. Take Care and hope you all have a great Xmas..Shelley, Sam and Lily & Bump....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sweetheart, hang in there - My heart breaks for you but please embrace your beautiful children and try to enjoy Christmas and know that you are surrounded by love from your friends. Love and warm wishes Belinda (butterfly_belle) and family xxx

    ReplyDelete