Saturday, December 27, 2008

We had the physiotherapist ring the other day. She had 12 families to ring to sort out how where to put each family in regards to waiting lists.
She said Jordan is on the urgent list.....I didn't think he was that bad.
She also mentioned that a occupational therapist will be coming out to the house. She asked me about Jordan regarding his crying (which he doesn't do) and the trances he goes into. She said she was a bit concerned about it all.
Fark its so hard to take in just over a month ago I had a little boy who had a wee bit of trouble with certain things but we were just a happy normal family. I have our own house 3 children and the token labrador with a loving man. I had the perfect life. When i was young all i ever wanted was what I have go. I had no dreams to become a prime minister or a doctor I just wanted "the American Dream" family.
I know I still have all that but now we have that distant black cloud hanging over us all the time.
I KNOW there are families worse of than us. But this is MY family.
To many people Jordy doesn't look all that bad and i swear some people just think I am a neurotic mum. I see Jords every day and a mother knows her child best.
Anyways there are more appointments coming.
Christmas day was fantastic busy but fantastic. Jordy took at least 15 mins on every pressie but we let him do it himself. He got a huge elmo ball pit which he loves hehe he got a rocking horse which he hates but he will get used to it.
Mum rang this morning she is getting my cat put to sleep. He is a seal point siamese and is just beautiful. When I left home I left him at mums as it was better at the time for him. I still go round and see him and give him lots of snuggles and love. He is 18 so i have had him for such a long time. I know its best for him and all that crap but that doesn't help the fact i have a huge lump in my throat that won't go away and my eyes keep watering. Brydee the little minx keeps running up to Pete and goes "dad dad mum Fwying) ...aka crying.
Right better start packing as we head away on holiday on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Don't get bogged down by it all sweet, it will be ok, I promise. A day at a time. Stay focussed on today, it's way too big to look any further ahead. Enjoy your holiday, you so deserve it, and delegate some responsabilities, take some time for you. Make sure you do. See you when you get back. love Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun :(

    I know its hard but over time it will be easier to deal with and Jordy is still a happy wee boy & that is all that matters!! You are doing great, hold ya head high you are an amazing mum xoxox Enjoy your holiday!!

    Love Shani, Darryl, Alazay, Eli and ^i^ Alexis

    ReplyDelete