Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I had my work do last night so all the kids stayed at mums. Jordy was in the portocot in the lounge. He slept right through the night yay. I just got of the phone to mum and she had just put Jordy down for a sleep but he is sitting up singing away to himself.
At the moment i am on hold to the hospital waiting for his results argh......
Just got a recorded message saying they were unavailable....bigger argh. So i rang my GP nurse she mentioned something about his lead levels???? I have made an appointment for him tomorrow to talk with my GP. My nurse also said to ring the hospital back so I have and they flippen disconnected me.
Hehe I am typing this between phone calls.
I am ringing them back again.....how dare they cut me off.
This is ridiculous what do I need to do to speak to his pead? This is my son we are talking about. I just want some answers.
Right just got of the phone his pead is in clinic this morning so not able to talk to me. I have left another message for her to call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment